We have a new addition to the family. His name is Big Mac and we picked him up today. He's 6 weeks old, a salt and pepper miniature schnauzer. Oh man he's cute! The kids are so excited . . . o.k. it's me that's so excited. He's so small and he'll probably only be 10 lbs fully grown. Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:
He is soo cute!! Hopefully the kids are letting him rest, haha! Thanks for coming over the other night, we had fun, and the girls LOVED Mac!
Look at that cute little puppy! I think my girls are getting jealouse about right now! They think the fish isn't a real pet. I can't wait to see him in November!
He is pretty cute, Kayleen. You should do a picture of someone holding him zoomed out so I can see how tiny he is.
Post a Comment