We had so much fun with Heidi and Kylee at the nail salon! Kylee and Paige were so excited to pick out matching colors and have little flowers painted on their toes. I'm sure the ladies working at the salon thought we were crazy, snapping pictures left and right. Thanks Heidi and Kylee . . . we're so blessed to have such awesome neighbors!
Those toes are so cute. I'm going to have to show Hannah- she loves having her nails painted. This morning, as she was admiring her new haircut, she asked to put on some make-up. sigh. what a glam child I have.
2 comments:
Those toes are so cute. I'm going to have to show Hannah- she loves having her nails painted. This morning, as she was admiring her new haircut, she asked to put on some make-up. sigh. what a glam child I have.
Soo fun! Thanks for coming with us :)
Post a Comment