Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mac now goes by Stan

We had the tough decision of giving Mac away to another family. Paige just couldn't handle him nicely, and I was growing tired of yelling at her. I decided that I shouldn't compromise her stablility by yelling at her about a family pet . . . somehow that just doesn't seem right. I can just see her now joining the circus fresh out of jr. high school, and all because I put her needs after the family dog. Hey, it could happen. Anyway, Mac's new family picked him up last Friday afternoon. They have another mini schnauzer, so that will be good for him. They also renamed him Stan. We all hope Stan is happy in his new home. He was a good little guy and we'll miss him. Here are the last few pics we have of him and the kids in the pool outside.

No comments: