Cute!!
Hey, it's Heidi's sister Kristy... I REALLY love the colors and stripes you put on the play room walls! It turned out so cute!
Hey Thanks kristy! That's so nice.
What cute kids!!! I fear that if I ever let my kids put a hand print on the wall that I might find hand prints all over the house! What a cute idea!
It turned out way cute!! I glad you didn't quit cause I love it! Can't wait for Mexico tomorrow, I'm so excited you guys are coming!!
Kayleen, your such a good mommie! I think they will always remember decorating the play room.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute!!
Hey, it's Heidi's sister Kristy... I REALLY love the colors and stripes you put on the play room walls! It turned out so cute!
Hey Thanks kristy! That's so nice.
What cute kids!!! I fear that if I ever let my kids put a hand print on the wall that I might find hand prints all over the house! What a cute idea!
It turned out way cute!! I glad you didn't quit cause I love it! Can't wait for Mexico tomorrow, I'm so excited you guys are coming!!
Kayleen, your such a good mommie! I think they will always remember decorating the play room.
Post a Comment