Saturday, October 6, 2007

Playroom

We finally finished the playroom, and I think it looks great! Ty and Paige really love to play in there even more now. Here's a before picture


. . . and here it is now!

5 comments:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

WOW! Everything you touch turns out looking just great! Will you come design my house? I like the before and after. It makes me think of all those TLC shows.

Jenny Lou said...

It looks soooo good Kayleen. I don't think it's too bright. It makes me excited to paint my house.

Anonymous said...

This looks soo great! I am excited for you guys. We need to come see it!

Melinda said...

You are too cute! I love it! Did you paint it yourself?...of course you did. Wow I love it!

Kayleen said...

Wow! Thanks everybody! Keira, feel free to drop in anytime! . . . and Melinda, when are you going to blog? Are we still on for the 16th? Let me know.