







I just have to say THANKS to Heidi and David for being our tour guides at Rocky Point Mexico this last weekend. We had such a great time! Neither of us have ever left the US. We camped on the beach and I have to say that I wasn't even envious of those up the beach in condos. We could just walk right out of our tent and there was the ocean. The water was so clear the first day, great for snorkeling, and the kids were in heaven with all the sand. The sunsets were incredible, the carne asada tacos were to die for and the wind was just right for kite flying. I have to admit, I was a little anxious about camping without facilities, but I'll give a hearty shout out to Rustin and Erica for their better-than-porta-potty toilet tent. Even Paige was fine with using it, and she's pretty picky. I've never seen Shane so relaxed for a 4 day period. He rode quads, snorkeled to the reef and did all of that with a Mountain Dew in his hand! Tyler rode a banana boat for the first time and Paige took her first real swim in the ocean. I soaked up the sun, took a bazillion pictures and enjoyed not hearing the phone ring. We're definitely on board for next year!
10 comments:
Kayleen~
That is too funny, because I did the same thing a week ago!!! Becky and I both admired your photography! Ha, ha... we are so busted. Your kids are both so cute and look so fun! So glad you found us! The screwdriver did make its way through and now Cash is clean as a whistle. Take care!
Hey Theobalds.
Great photos of Rocky Point! It looks like everyone had a good time. My wife and I are going to Rocky Point this weekend. We book a 2 bedroom condo at Bella Sirena that the owner allows at a 1 bedroom price, so we saved a ton of money. We are very excited! We will be posting our photos on our site next week, if you want to take a look.
Our site is www.rockypointabc.com
Take care and always enjoy Mexico!
Shea Peil & Lolis Del Valle
Phoenix Arizona
Hi Kayleen! Your family is just too cute. It sounds like you had a fun weekend. I hope you're enjoying that warm weather, because it's freezing here! Idaho misses you nonetheless.
Tiffany
your pictures turned out sooo cute!! I am soo glad you guys came with us, it was tons of fun and I can't wait until the next trip in May, you should come then too :)
I am soo glad you had a good time. I LOVE your pictures. Again, the lighting is so beautiful! Great work!
Kayleen!!
Yes, it sure has been a while, eh?! It was so fun to see that you found our blog. I do admit I had found yours previously, but I'm usually blog surfing while holding or nursing a baby so I haven't had my hands free to comment. So I finally am now, yay! And okay, I must say your photos are AMAZING. I guess you could say I am a 'wanna be photographer' LOL. I totally love it, but have so much to learn. You do really, really great work. I do have a question if you don't mind answering. Do you use photoshop a lot? And if so, do you use actions? And which are your favorites that you use a lot? Just starting to learn about actions and I am so intrigued...
Well, thanks for 'stopping by'. Feel free to come back again. I know I'll be checking in here to see more amazing photography! Your kids are both gorgeous! And your trip looks like it was SO much fun! (sorry I left you a short novel here for my comment!) Take care!
Hi, it's me again... :) Thanks for the info on Photoshop actions. They are definitely on my long list of things I want NOW! And feel free to link me--I'll be doing the same with you. :) And oh yeah, I have a Nikon D50 that I bought summer of 2006 right before they quit making it... I have loved it, though. It is my most prized possession besides my children. Ha ha! And since I bought it I have also purchased two different lenses and a speedlight. My camera bag is HEAVY! What kind of camera do you have?
WOW! I went to Mexico once, but when I was there I spent the week painting an orphanage. I think my experience was a little different from yours....
I'm so glad y'all went- you definitely deserved a big family vacation! My favorite picture is the sunset one with Paige looking back at the glider.
Kayleen,
I was blog surfing and came upon your blog. I hope that you don't mind. It looks like you and your family are doing well. Your trip looked like a lot of fun! Feel free to check out our blog if you would like http://www.amandaandjoshua.blogspot.com/! Take care.
Amanda Howard (Marshall)
I just love your pictures, Kayleen! I just had time to look through some of your pictures on your website and they're amazing. What a great hoppy/talent!
Post a Comment