Some dream of the first snow of the season . . . we're pretty much happy with anything. Ty and Paige raced their bath toys down the gutter for a good hour yesterday until they were soaked through. I guess it's the AZ equivalent to building the perfect snowman!
My kids would love that. Was it rain water or was someone over-watering their lawn? :) I am jealous you know, however, we got to build a snowman and had one wicked snowball fight yesterday.
3 comments:
My kids would love that. Was it rain water or was someone over-watering their lawn? :) I am jealous you know, however, we got to build a snowman and had one wicked snowball fight yesterday.
Jenny
I really, really like to picture of paige and Ty off in one corner with their reflections. And the abandoned dora just tops it off... :)
Hey, it's the same way at our house! We love the rain! Great photos - as always!
Post a Comment