Paige: Daddy, do you know what bandon means?
Shane: No, what are you talking about?
Paige: You know, BANDON!
Shane: No, do you know what it means?
Paige: Yes, it means something is broken.
Shane: (confused) What?
Paige: On Pirates when the men jump off the ship they yell " A Bandon Ship!"
That means the ship is broken.
Shane: (Laughing) "A Broken Ship!"
Hey. . . we're hard up for entertainment around here!
6 comments:
Kids are so funny, and matter of fact about things like that. Especialy when you try to tell them the real definition... oh brother, Jayden will fight to the death to be right! :) Very cute though Paigey
cute new background!
Hey! I'm glad you found me! It's fun to read what you and your family have been up to! Looks like you had a great Christmas! I hope you don't mind me peeking at you guys to see what you're up to every so ofter?!
You know, with Pirates it's sometimes hard to understand what they are saying anyways. So, I"m with paige!
Ha ha, that is funny! I don't know what we would do for entertainment if it weren't for our kids. :) Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Fun pics!!
This is soo funny! She is always saying the cutest things!
Post a Comment