Wednesday, February 27, 2008

1st GRADE CREATIVE WRITING


When I looked through Tyler's schoolwork from his backpack, I found this little gem. Shane and I laughed so hard that we cried! If you can decode the 1st grade spelling, you'll probably get a good laugh too!

7 comments:

Elisha said...

I LOVE IT!

Jenny Lou said...

That is great!!!! It's as good as the card that came home from Tracie. It had hearts and "I love you's" written all over it. It said, "To:Mom and Dad." Then when you opened it it said, "I promise I will always remember you when you die." At first I was shocked, then I laughed, then I laughed harder as I watched Mat read it. :) Kids are so funny when they start writing things huh?

Nead Family said...

So, funny!! Oh, Ty Ty!!! I'll have to show this to Max!

Katie said...

Kayleen! Your kids are so cute and this makes me laugh.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Oh Tyler is a southern boy for shore! "are you out of your rat mind!" yeah!

Barbara Theobald said...

okay, Grandma's are kinda slow...I don't get it but I know how smart my grandson is....better explain

Rebecca said...

That is so cute!