CHEERS for
Spray 'N' Wash. So far it has come through for me, and I've been using it for at least 8 years. Granted, I don't work in a car repair shop or at a fast food chain but kids do take their toll on things. Here's to Spray 'N' Wash.
JEERS to Spray 'N' Washing a whole batch of laundry because my
husband's son left a miniature candybar in the pocket of his church shirt and it melted in the dryer, leaving dalmation-like chocolate spots on all of our dress clothes. (I can't claim him as mine in this situation because a piece of candy definitely
wouldn't have been left in
my pocket on a fast sunday. . . the wrapper maybe. NO, he's definitely Shane's kid this time.) I guess we'll see if the CHEERS for Spray 'N' Wash hold up under these circumstances. Who'd have thought a miniature candybar could do so much damage!
An Update: The clothes have been re-washed and I'm happy to say that the
CHEERS still stand. I'll stick with Spray'N'Wash. The spots are gone!
8 comments:
Glad to hear you made it through a potentially diasterous situation. We weren't so fortunate when we washed an ink pen.
What a mess!! Glad to hear that the stains came out!! I am also a big fan of Spray n' Wash.
You are so sweet!
My family in Tx are doing well!
mom is working like crazy! kerstin is in college and kelise is a jr in high school and loving it!
but yes they are all doing great!
And my little family here is doing great too. Quincy is working and going to school, i am doing mary kay again and wyatt is just having fun! of course i am prego again!
so we are all doing great!
how is your family?
Yeah! I am so glad to hear that the spot came out! That is so irritating, especially when you forget to check that 1 pocket!!! I'm totally with you though, the chocolate would've been long gone! How are you feeling?
i am a huge fan of spray n wash, that is a MUST have with kiddos! hope you are feeling better!
Kayleen--In a round-about way I found your blog. And I am so excited! It has been such a long time since I've seen or talked to you and hope we can get re-acquainted through our blogs.
Oxy Clean has a spray and wash type thing that I really like too! I might have to try your life saver next time we run out!
I've heard crayons can be pretty bad too...I'm glad you made it through the disaster, but be glad that it wasn't something worse...
How are you feeling these days?
Post a Comment