Saturday, February 23, 2008

Girl or Boy?


We find out on March 5th if we will be having a girl or a boy. I can't wait. The kids rooms are just sitting, waiting, neglected, as if I have run out of ideas . . . .I haven't. My crafty eye has been wandering for a few months now. Here are a few of my faves. (I regret to inform you that I will not be sharing the sources of these finds to protect possible gift recipients who are also with child! ~ so don't ask!)

CUTE bedding for a girl . . .
or maybe a BOY!
I can't wait to get a hold of this diaper bag!















The SWEETEST booties I've ever seen!
(and I mean sweet as in "oh, so sweet" . . . not as in "sweet, dude!" Just in case you care.)

9 comments:

Jenny Lou said...

You're Crazy! You make me laugh. Those are really cute bedding choices and I agree, the booties are "sweet."
I love what you did with the pictures at the top of your blog. You'll have to tell me how you did it.

Elicia said...

Sooo cute! And I love the new layout and pictures at the top! Very creative.

Corinne said...

Your blog is very cute. I wish I could see you all cute and pregnant, but I'm afraid that won't happen! Let me know as soon as you find out Girl or Boy! Do your kids have opinions on what they want (brother or sister)?

Elisha said...

Yeah! Let us know when you find out! We're eager to hear!

stephanie said...

ok those rooms are just toooo adorable--you are awesome that you have decorated so fast, ya my poor girls room still not done because i keep changing my mind--too much fun stuff for girls!!!(and boys too)

Josh and Amanda said...

Love the baby stuff!

Heidi said...

Ohhh, I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!

Hillary said...

I can't wait to see what this baby is! I LOVE all the fabulous finds you have so far!

Ryan & Rachael said...

Hi. My husband is related to Elicia's husband, Chris. I was just browsing blogs and saw your super cute bedding. It might be out of our price range, but I was going to dare, and ask if you could right it on our blog, and then I PROMISE I would delete so others wouldn't trace it. I'm due just over a week before you, and we're having a boy. Anyway...lol..I'm begging you! :D