Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Optimus Prime


I was just too proud of Ty's art today. Check out those details! (If you read this, Summer, don't show Max, because Tyler drew it for him.)

8 comments:

Micaela said...

That is INSANE! He has SO MUCH TALENT! Do you remember when he drew a picture of me and we didn't recognize right away what the shoulders were? So funny!

Jenny Lou said...

Awesome Job Ty!! Carson loves the picture. He wants me to print it out and then he asked if Ty could draw Bumblebee. :)

Nead Family said...

that's so funny cuz Max has been printing out pictures from playhousedisney.com and coloring them to give to Ty and Grandma. He'll be impressed....in fact, he'll probably want to hang it up in his room. Ty is extremely talented! I should be going to sleep--long driving day tommorrow! Hope you're packed!!

Natalie said...

What an artist! Cameron saw the artwork and wanted me to print it out so he could color it.

brian_angela said...

I don't know about Kayleen's drawing skills, but I know Shane was/is quite the artist. I guess it's in Tyler's blood. Great drawing. Shane, do you draw anymore these days?

Micaela said...

I covered up the title of your post and asked Joe if he knew who Ty drew his picture of and he know automatically! Then he wouldn't stop going on about how talented his is. Thought you'd like to know!

Elisha said...

Hey! That is an awesome drawing! Definitely much better than I could do! Thanks for the spray N Wash post! It encouraged me to go and get some, and you were right, it gets the job done!

Rebecca said...

Hey Kayleen! I was trying to find blogs of cousins/old roommies/etc and came across yours! Tyler is pretty talented. Your kids have grown so much! It's been what, 1 1/2 years since we've seen each other! I'm glad I found your blog (thus Jenny, Corinne, and Elicia's) so we can keep in touch some.