YAHOOOOO!!!!!
YEAH!! I love girls. It's so fun to have sisters and of course you would be the one to know.
Congrats! I'm so excited for you.
Yeah congrats! Trisha took them in Mesa by some railroad tracks over by the Mesa Art Center. Trisha will be able give good diections.
Congratulations! Girils are the best! Come over sometime and we'll make lots of bows!
P.S. My new blog is www.our princessesdiaries.blogspot.com
Congrats! Little girls are the best! I love that bedding you picked out.
How exciting! Girls are so much fun! Congratulations! Is paige excited?
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations! Hope you're feeling great!
I'm soo excited it's a girl, they are going to be soo cute and have so much fun together, yeah!!
Hooray!!!! Now you can get those sweet little shoes! Congrats!
Oh, Tyler is going to be such a good big brother! And Paige gets to show her sister all about being a girl! I am so excited for you guys!I want a baby!
YAY for little girls. Since I have 4 girls and 1 boy and can say that there is just something about little itty bitty girls. YAY!
YIPPEE that is so fun, girls are way more fun(expensive) to shop for!! CONGRATS!!
Congrats! I don't know if you guys remember me or not, but I was Paige's sunbeam teacher for a little while and found your blog through Nancy King's. That's so exciting that you're going to have another girl!!!
congratulations!! I bet Paige is way excited. :)
YEA!! we are having girls together! how cool! congrats!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
YAHOOOOO!!!!!
YEAH!! I love girls. It's so fun to have sisters and of course you would be the one to know.
Congrats! I'm so excited for you.
Yeah congrats! Trisha took them in Mesa by some railroad tracks over by the Mesa Art Center. Trisha will be able give good diections.
Congratulations! Girils are the best! Come over sometime and we'll make lots of bows!
P.S. My new blog is
www.our princessesdiaries.blogspot.com
Congrats! Little girls are the best! I love that bedding you picked out.
How exciting! Girls are so much fun! Congratulations! Is paige excited?
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations! Hope you're feeling great!
I'm soo excited it's a girl, they are going to be soo cute and have so much fun together, yeah!!
Hooray!!!! Now you can get those sweet little shoes! Congrats!
Oh, Tyler is going to be such a good big brother! And Paige gets to show her sister all about being a girl! I am so excited for you guys!
I want a baby!
YAY for little girls. Since I have 4 girls and 1 boy and can say that there is just something about little itty bitty girls. YAY!
YIPPEE that is so fun, girls are way more fun(expensive) to shop for!! CONGRATS!!
Congrats! I don't know if you guys remember me or not, but I was Paige's sunbeam teacher for a little while and found your blog through Nancy King's. That's so exciting that you're going to have another girl!!!
congratulations!! I bet Paige is way excited. :)
YEA!! we are having girls together! how cool! congrats!
Post a Comment