How cute!!! I love the frame! You did a great job!
What a darling room! It looks like Paige is happy about it too. I love little girl's rooms!!!
That frame is really, really cute! I love getting ideas from others! Paigey looks so cute and grown up!
So cute! I can't wait to do Hailee's big girl room. Where did you get her bedding?
I love it, everything is so cute and fun!!!
Good Job on the room. It's very cute and very PINK! :) I'm sure Paigey loves it.
ADORABLE! Shannon's coveting Paiges' room! I think I am too!
Wow, adorable room and frame! You're so talented!
WOW her room is so clean . I wish I my kids rooms looked that clean. I totally love her room.
Kayleen! Paige's room looks great! I actually like it better now than I did before. Your little from is so cute. You are so crafty!
Love the room! I really need to channel that creativity and get painitng my kids' rooms! The white is getting so boring!
what a cute room!! I can't wait until we have a house of our own so I can decorate my girls rooms cute. You did an awesome job.
What girl wouldn't love PINK, PINK, PINK? Adorable!
I need your e-amil....I locked out my blog last week...Kyle said it was time....
Hey Maryit'skayleentheobald (at) hotmail.com
WOW! Master photographer and decorator. Is there anything that you're not amazing at? The room is awesome!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
How cute!!! I love the frame! You did a great job!
What a darling room! It looks like Paige is happy about it too. I love little girl's rooms!!!
That frame is really, really cute! I love getting ideas from others! Paigey looks so cute and grown up!
So cute! I can't wait to do Hailee's big girl room. Where did you get her bedding?
I love it, everything is so cute and fun!!!
Good Job on the room. It's very cute and very PINK! :) I'm sure Paigey loves it.
ADORABLE! Shannon's coveting Paiges' room! I think I am too!
Wow, adorable room and frame! You're so talented!
WOW her room is so clean . I wish I my kids rooms looked that clean. I totally love her room.
Kayleen! Paige's room looks great! I actually like it better now than I did before. Your little from is so cute. You are so crafty!
Love the room! I really need to channel that creativity and get painitng my kids' rooms! The white is getting so boring!
what a cute room!! I can't wait until we have a house of our own so I can decorate my girls rooms cute. You did an awesome job.
What girl wouldn't love PINK, PINK, PINK? Adorable!
I need your e-amil....I locked out my blog last week...Kyle said it was time....
Hey Mary
it's
kayleentheobald (at) hotmail.com
WOW! Master photographer and decorator. Is there anything that you're not amazing at? The room is awesome!
Post a Comment