Friday, May 23, 2008

The last few weeks




So, the flu has passed, but since then we've been soooo busy. Here are a few things we've done

We picked our first tomatoes from our cherry tomato plant, and since then we've picked loads!











We hit our first 110 degree weather and spent hours in our million dollar pool!














Tyler officially graduated from 1st grade!










We planned a fabulous camping trip to Tonto National Forest outside of Payson and then found out that it had just snowed there, brrrrr. We figured we could still go, but then found that fire restrictions had been placed on the whole area. no camping

So instead we went bowling! (Just in case you were wondering, a somewhat pregnant lady held the lead!)





4 comments:

Corinne said...

So I am jealous of your cherry tomato plant. Homegrown tomatoes are the only way to go! It sounds like you had a fun time bowling, and I have no clue how you can even bowl pregnant. I always feel like they might as well roll me down the bowling lane! Hey, if anyone can look cute in bowling shoes, Paige does. What a cutie. I wish I could bring the girls over to play in the million dollar pool with Ty and Paige. . . we'll have to plan that for another summer I'm afraid.

Elisha said...

Way too go with the tomatoes! I was quite suprised that ours actually came in! Yeah, Brett had the brilliant idea of going camping this weekend...I put a quick end to that. This lady MIGHT camp (if you're lucky) but NOT in the snow!

Jenny Lou said...

Sorry to hear about your camping trip, that's kind of a bummer. It looks like you had fun bowling though. I'm way jealous of the tomatoes. We planted plants, but they are no where close to producing tomatoes.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

What a pro bowler Tyler is. He's so darn handsome.