Wednesday, June 25, 2008

35 days!

Only 35 days until Morgan is due. . . . I can't believe it! It's gone by fast. Paige is sooooo excited. Every time she looks in Morgan's drawers she talks in a really high voice and says. . . "I can't wait till we can put this on her!" My friend Connie threw me a fabulous shower with cheesecake and more cheesecake. (homemade, none the less!) My friends and family are so generous. I'm just blown away by all of the fun things we opened.

That being said, I now have to admit that the panic struck today. She's a lot easier to care for inside me than she's going to be outside. Let the nesting begin!

2 comments:

Barbara Theobald said...

I have had this feeling many times, but have found that the minute that sweet baby is born you immediately become a mom again. So much to look forward to and so much to love. You are a great mom and have so much love already for Morgan. Won't it be fun to see Ty and Paige be a big brother and a big sister. Hang in there....you can do it. Love, Barbs

Elisha said...

OK! The big debate has begun!