Okay, these pictures are fantastic. I can't wait to hold our newest angel. She is gorgeous and fits right in with a beautiful family. See you all on Sunday....I want copies of these great pics. Love, Grandma Barbs
she totally has your lips!
She's beautiful! Cograts! I also can't believe ours is a week old already. It goes by soooo fast!
The foot pic is my favorite! Can you come to TN to take Juniors pics when he gets here...if he EVER does? She's a beauty!
You're pretty talented Kayleen! These pictures are stunning! Morgan is beautiful!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Okay, these pictures are fantastic. I can't wait to hold our newest angel. She is gorgeous and fits right in with a beautiful family. See you all on Sunday....I want copies of these great pics. Love, Grandma Barbs
she totally has your lips!
She's beautiful! Cograts! I also can't believe ours is a week old already. It goes by soooo fast!
The foot pic is my favorite! Can you come to TN to take Juniors pics when he gets here...if he EVER does? She's a beauty!
You're pretty talented Kayleen! These pictures are stunning! Morgan is beautiful!
Post a Comment