I've been tagged, and I thought I'd join in! (Just for you Connie!) Here are the directions:
As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (Be nice! I'm VERY pregnant!)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. HAVE FUN!
13 comments:
Kayleen, I will never forget the day when we were driving through Moreland...you were driving and going a little fast, if I remember correctly...I was yelling "35...35" referring to the speed limit. Those were the good ol' days.
Natalie
Tyler might hate me for this, but remember when we were walking and you told me the story about Tyler putting chip clips on his nipples. Man I laughed so hard. Things are 10 times more funny when you're still half asleep, but that one would have been hilarious any time!
I remember playing a whole lotta volleyball with you and remember you and Corinne singing so beautifully on many, many occasions. I know there are more, but that's what is coming to mind right now. Hope you're hanging in there!!
Your wonderful, great at many things and a kind friend. It was so fun playing volleyball with you!
I remember when we kissed the same boy in the same month! We must have been pretty laid back to not let that come between us! I'll never forget the countless times we would come out of high school to go home and find the Hoda sitting on the sidewalk! Oh, and remember when we drove the Hoda up the Science building sidewalk? Wow, we were nerds.
Remember when I used to take piano from your mom and then we would go out to the garden and pick peppers to eat with Ranch? Yummo! We had lots of good memories. Me, Stacy, you and Corinne.
Belly dancing!? I can't believe you agreed to do that with me! With your mother-in-law watching!? That's a memory i TOTALLY had forgotten! You should know that you can't bring up memories from when I am pregnant and crazy... but man seems like i am pregnant a lot these days! :)
I remember what a phsyco walker you were when I was like 8 months pregnant with Jay. I remember walking from the apartments to the park- AROUND a couple of miles and then back. I was too embarrased to admit that i was DYING but you acted like you didn't care anyway! I was so glad when I finally broke my toe so I had an excuse! :)
I remember sitting down one afternoon to your yummy enchiladas>>> oh MAN those are still my faves!
Listening to you play the piano and you being so willing to just let me pull out one piece after another so I could sing... what a gal!
I also remember you being super cute pregnant with Paigey! BTW Glenda said she got a pic of you recently. I BEGGED her to send it to me BUT true to her word to you, she wouldn't. I think I deserve to see ya... you only have a few hours left! WaHoo!!!
Kayleen, I remember you and Shane living with us that summer when you taught me to "put the sauce all the way to the edges of the pizza". You were so ADAMANT about that, I can never make pizza without thinking of you!!! Also, I remember when you and Shane announced to us about Tyler, our first grandson, with the announcement of your pregnancy on a big chocolate chip cookie. Those were wonderful days. Hang in there, Thursday will be here so soon. You're a wonderful wife, mom and daughter-in-law. Love, Barbs
I guess I have lots of memories of you as the Primary chorister! Both wards! Haha. I remember in Vintage Ranch thinking that you had so many good ideas for singing time!
I will never forget your help at the hardest time of my life. You held a baby "girl" shower shortly before my baby "boy" was born. You gave me the nicest card, which I still have, when my Dad passed away. I will never forget your kindness & friendship. I was hopping for a memory more lighthearted but you were there when it really mattered. Thank You.
Hey Good Luck tomorrow! Can't wait for photos!
Oh the Hoda, that's awesome, I remember putting that thing on the sidewalk. My memory is just finishing makeup right before the play our senior year, you kissed my nose, sorta freaked me out!!!
Kayleen, I remember coming over to play at your house...I can't even remember how old I was, but I remember thinking your parents were so cool.
I also have a cartoon picture that you drew me during Mr. Moss' class in Jr. High. I think it was Algebra. I kept old letters and pictures...I missed everyone after I moved and never have given them up! LOL.
Post a Comment