Oh my goodness! She's perfectly perfect. Gorgeous! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. I can't to see more pictures. I hope you are all doing well and loving every minute with her. She's precious!!
Ohhh. I forgot already how tiny they come. She is absolutely precious! I hope you are feeling well. She looks so alert. What a fun picture. I love her little wrinkley hands! We love you guys tonz and hope you are enjoying every moment! I wish I could be there!
OH she is SOOOO Cute! I showed Joe and he said, "Why does she look so perfect?" No kidding, Kayleen she is beautiful... those eyes! How sweet! Congratulations!
she is the CUTEST thing I"ve ever seen! She has a perfect little head and face and her eyes are just breathtaking! I love her already!! Good JOb Shane and Kayleen!!! Love, Summer
Kayleen- She looks so big! She doesn't have any of the typical "newborn" look...she is adorable! Oh my goodness, you must be thrilled! Congratulations!! btw...I've wanted to ask you forever...what photoshop/photo editing program do you use/recommend? I'm trying to buy into one, but want to ask around what others think that are into photography??? Thanks so much! Congrats again on your little one!
Hey Theobalds, way to go she is such a pretty baby, but of course we all knew she would be. And way to go Kayleen too. The mom's never get enough credit for all their effort. You're awesome!
She's really cute. Fun to have a child on Pioneer Day (I guess that's Karl Malone's birthday too). I like the name Morgan too. Isn't Wynne Shane's middle name as well?
Congrats, Theobald Family! She is an absolute doll. She even shares a birthday with our little Kacen...that is so fun! Can't wait to see more pictures.
She is so beautiful! Congratulations! When you get time you should post a picture on the family site. I'm sure everyone would love seeing her. Good luck with 3 kids!
25 comments:
Oh my goodness! She's perfectly perfect. Gorgeous! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. I can't to see more pictures. I hope you are all doing well and loving every minute with her. She's precious!!
should say I can't WAIT to see more pictures...ugh, in my excitement, I did not proofread my comment! :)
Congrats, you guys! She is beautiful. That's great you got a picture of her awake!
Congrats, she is beautiful.
Congratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous.
Wow. What a BEAUTIFUL baby!!!!!! She is just perfect!! Congratulations Theobalds! :)
Ohhh. I forgot already how tiny they come. She is absolutely precious! I hope you are feeling well. She looks so alert. What a fun picture. I love her little wrinkley hands! We love you guys tonz and hope you are enjoying every moment! I wish I could be there!
OH she is SOOOO Cute! I showed Joe and he said, "Why does she look so perfect?" No kidding, Kayleen she is beautiful... those eyes! How sweet! Congratulations!
Oh, she is so cute! I wish I could be there to hold her when she's so tiny. I miss that. Congratulations again. What a cutie!
Oh my gosh. She.is.beautiful.
Well worth the wait, I'm sure.
Back to food again?!?
Yahoo! Pictures are here, and she is BEAUTIFUL! Kayleen, I'm so excited for your family!
she is the CUTEST thing I"ve ever seen! She has a perfect little head and face and her eyes are just breathtaking! I love her already!! Good JOb Shane and Kayleen!!!
Love,
Summer
jOYFUL!!!! She is a little sweetheart!!! How did it go? How are you? Best Wishes!!!!!
Kayleen- She looks so big! She doesn't have any of the typical "newborn" look...she is adorable! Oh my goodness, you must be thrilled! Congratulations!! btw...I've wanted to ask you forever...what photoshop/photo editing program do you use/recommend? I'm trying to buy into one, but want to ask around what others think that are into photography??? Thanks so much! Congrats again on your little one!
Kayleen, she is so beautiful!!! Congrats! I can't wait to actually see her in person!
She is so cute. I bet you're glad she's here. I hope everything is going well for you guys.
Oh, she is beautiful! Congrats!
Hey Theobalds, way to go she is such a pretty baby, but of course we all knew she would be. And way to go Kayleen too. The mom's never get enough credit for all their effort. You're awesome!
She's really cute. Fun to have a child on Pioneer Day (I guess that's Karl Malone's birthday too). I like the name Morgan too. Isn't Wynne Shane's middle name as well?
k- seriously she is adorable!
Congrats, Theobald Family! She is an absolute doll. She even shares a birthday with our little Kacen...that is so fun! Can't wait to see more pictures.
She is so beautiful! Congratulations! When you get time you should post a picture on the family site. I'm sure everyone would love seeing her. Good luck with 3 kids!
Alright... I need some more pictures!!!
What a cutie! Enjoy her!
SHE IS SO PRETTY!!!
AWW! i cant wait until mine is her so i can dress her up! she is so cute!
congrats!
Post a Comment