Paige is so funny!! I really needed that laugh. it's like she's comin' to getcha! And yes, what a photographer- were they by a window? because the lighting is supurb. love ya- And counting the days to delivery
kayleen your pictures are always so fun. what type of camera do you use?? I am looking at getting a new one soon. thanks for your help. love the blogs.
I have a point and shoot that does fine. but i want one to take better quality pictures. i have actually been looking at the canon rebel xt. mainly because it will just be photos for me not for like a studio or something professional. thanks for your help. your family is adorable good luck with the new addition.
6 comments:
I don't know which I love more: Your adorable kiddos or your serious talent for photography! Great pictures!
I heard you are feeling a bit under the weather! How awful! Hopefully you can survive the last few weeks. I'll be thinking about you!
Where do you come up with these ideas for pictures? If Jayden did that I would just find it disgusting, but turns out it makes a pretty great picture!
Paige is so funny!! I really needed that laugh. it's like she's comin' to getcha!
And yes, what a photographer- were they by a window? because the lighting is supurb. love ya- And counting the days to delivery
kayleen your pictures are always so fun. what type of camera do you use?? I am looking at getting a new one soon. thanks for your help. love the blogs.
I have a point and shoot that does fine. but i want one to take better quality pictures. i have actually been looking at the canon rebel xt. mainly because it will just be photos for me not for like a studio or something professional. thanks for your help. your family is adorable good luck with the new addition.
Post a Comment