
Monday was the first day of school for Ty. The look on his face tells all! He was nervous. I just hated putting him on the bus with that panicky sad look on his face. I watched the bus pull away with his tiny face in the window and my heart went out to the little guy. I remember being nervous for my first days of school too. Turns out everything went great for him. He's very observant and it often takes him 2-3 weeks to really find some good buddies. He watches them in his class to make sure that he's not teaming up with a troublemaker. Today his teacher called me to clear up something with reading and said that Tyler is a good little boy and she's so excited that he is in her class. Just what a mom wants to hear!
5 comments:
I am loving all of your posts! Little Morgan is just so sweet. I could just squeeze her! Your pictures are great, and you look too good! Hope all is going well. Take care!
PS~ I can't believe you remembered the boating wreck! It was terrible!
WHAT! School has started already? It seems like next year they'll start in July, then it will move to end of June, then the'll be in year round. Crazy!
Oh stink! He's such a handsome little boy! 2nd grade?! We're not old enough to have kids that age already!
Hey I hope this isn't too wierd...I linked to your blog through a friends, friend. I noticed that you are related to Amy and Brevin and I commented on an old post but I am sure it got buried. I was hoping to reconnect with them. They both really saved our family when my husband broke his neck. Anyway if you could pass this along or if they happen to see it we would love to reconnect. I was so excited to see their family grow!!!
SO where did u get your hospital gown? i want one!!
it is so cute!
get back to me quick! i am going to go any day now!
Post a Comment