She was so excited yesterday, can you tell! Afternoon pre-k EVERYDAY this year. Um yeah, I'm excited too! She'll take any opportunity to strike a pose, especially when she's decked out in her favorite color . . PINK! You work it girl!
Does she like PINK? Did you cry on her first day of school? Shannon's going to preschool next week and I'm already misty eyed. Can you believe how big our kids are?
3 comments:
Does she like PINK? Did you cry on her first day of school? Shannon's going to preschool next week and I'm already misty eyed. Can you believe how big our kids are?
I'm lovin' that backpack! I bet if she scrunched down real tight she could probably fit in it!! Pink is my favorite color too :)
cute outfit and hair! Paige is always such a fashionista! I can't wait to hear how she liked her 1st day!
Post a Comment