Yes!! I know late at night--I was deep in sleep when I heard chanting from my living room, "USA! USA!USA!" Adrien and his buddy, Taylor was watching the Phelps competition.... Need I say more 8 GOLD BABY!Kiss it France!
i totally watched this too!! awesome! holy cow it has been forever since i have blogged..you had your baby!!?!?!??! yay and she is ADORABLE...and of course your picts are awesome!!! you do such a great job....you should put "photos by kayleen" on ours and i could put that back on my blog because i tell people who took them but i think they forget..that is awesome that everything is going great..we miss seeing your cute fam!!!
Kayleen! Happy Anniversary! AND... I am so happy your gallbladder surgery went well and you're on your way back to normal! ;) Morgan is SO adorable!! YES, the volleyball competition was awesome!! I was SO excited!!
4 comments:
Yes!! I know late at night--I was deep in sleep when I heard chanting from my living room, "USA! USA!USA!" Adrien and his buddy, Taylor was watching the Phelps competition....
Need I say more 8 GOLD BABY!Kiss it France!
i totally watched this too!! awesome! holy cow it has been forever since i have blogged..you had your baby!!?!?!??! yay and she is ADORABLE...and of course your picts are awesome!!! you do such a great job....you should put "photos by kayleen" on ours and i could put that back on my blog because i tell people who took them but i think they forget..that is awesome that everything is going great..we miss seeing your cute fam!!!
I was more than a little stoked about this win too! To top it off the MEN won GOLD, and the Indoor Men won GOLD as well!!! We rock at volleyball!
Kayleen! Happy Anniversary! AND... I am so happy your gallbladder surgery went well and you're on your way back to normal! ;) Morgan is SO adorable!! YES, the volleyball competition was awesome!! I was SO excited!!
Post a Comment