Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wordle



Today I made a Wordle.
You can make one too at http://wordle.net/

4 comments:

Melissa Stubbs said...

Hey Kayleen, we got flat Tyler today. Macy is so excited. She can't wait to take him on some adventures! Thanks for sending him to us!

Anonymous said...

I just found out about these. I'm dying to make one! And I love your camping pictures!! Adorable!! I love the one with Morgan in the beanie and Paige holding her! Seriously they are just pretty girls:)

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Hey, if you gave it a tail and four legs it could be a wordle turtle!

Melissa Stubbs said...

Hey Kayleen, we sent off Flat Tyler today. His teacher should be getting it in the next few days. We did some really fun things with him. I'll add them to my blog soon. I hope y'all are well!