Oh please tell me that you aren't going to put a shirt on Morgan. Too cute.And I love the mummy. So cute, your kids are!
OH MY GOSH! I am cracking up! Morgan is so stinking cute! I can't believe you made your kids costumes. I need to be more creative. Good work!
Impressed doesn't even begin to explain it... Morgan-just adorable!Ty-the perfect mummy (or mommy as jay says)
So fun to live somewhere WARM so you can dress them up like this without coats. :)
So stinkin' cute Kayleen! And I'm sure you made both those costumes huh?!
OK, so I thought Paige had the cutest costume....but I might have been wrong! Morgan is so stinking cute!!!!!
Okay, I am completely amazed at your creativity. The kids look wonderful and each costume fits their personalities. Great job.
that little mermaid is hillarious! how did you come up with that one? so cute...
Holy CUTENESS. That's all I can say!
I missed seeing Ariel! All of your kids looked amazing! My girls were enthralled with Rapunzel.
That mermaid costume is adorable! Did you make it? Your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh please tell me that you aren't going to put a shirt on Morgan.
Too cute.
And I love the mummy. So cute, your kids are!
OH MY GOSH! I am cracking up! Morgan is so stinking cute! I can't believe you made your kids costumes. I need to be more creative. Good work!
Impressed doesn't even begin to explain it...
Morgan-just adorable!
Ty-the perfect mummy (or mommy as jay says)
So fun to live somewhere WARM so you can dress them up like this without coats. :)
So stinkin' cute Kayleen! And I'm sure you made both those costumes huh?!
OK, so I thought Paige had the cutest costume....but I might have been wrong! Morgan is so stinking cute!!!!!
Okay, I am completely amazed at your creativity. The kids look wonderful and each costume fits their personalities. Great job.
that little mermaid is hillarious! how did you come up with that one? so cute...
Holy CUTENESS. That's all I can say!
I missed seeing Ariel! All of your kids looked amazing! My girls were enthralled with Rapunzel.
That mermaid costume is adorable! Did you make it? Your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment