I was just trying out a new photo spot for a family tomorrow. The kids were so good tonight, and I'm pretty sure that Paige thinks she's a model. Check out this pose. I didn't even tell
Oh, wow, so I'm so behind on your blog...so first off, I'm totally envious of that "photo spot". It is awesome, as are the photos you got there!! Cute, cute kiddos!
And happy belated birthday! I'm glad you got spoiled, and we were in the exact same position with our computer in March and it was like Christmas when we got a new one. It's so nice! And I was just sure that post was going to include something about an L series lens... ha ha!!
And lastly, your photo blog looks great! Look at you go! Someday, maybe, for me...if I ever feel like I have the time to devote to it. :) I'm so impressed by you!
Oh Morgan is getting so big and cuter by the minute. All your kids are so stinkin' cute. Happy belated birthday! Sounds like it was fabulous! Take care!
Oh my GOSH!! I LOVE these! And I am seriously in love with MOrgan and those eyes! I love this new spot and I so love these pictures! Great work !! Oh and LOVED the cookies:)
I cannot believe I haven't been able to see or hold that little Morgan, yet! She just looks delicious!!! I just want to squeeze those cheeks and she totally has your beautiful lips! Oh, she is sooo cute!
You really are amazing at photography! You could probably even make me look good. I know I should talk down about myself like that. You know what I mean.
14 comments:
Oh, my word, they are soooooo cute. I just want to burst my bubble. Great pics, Kayleen
Mmm, kay. WHEN (notice not IF) you come to Denver, please take pictures of may family.
Mmm, kay. Thanks.
My, oh my, those kids are ridiculously adorable! FABULOUS pictures!
Great photos. I love the one with Tyler's arm around Paige, they really look like siblings there! Ha!
your kids are too cute! if i have a girl someday- i hope she looks just like your little girls- they are so beautiful! just like their mom!
Oh, wow, so I'm so behind on your blog...so first off, I'm totally envious of that "photo spot". It is awesome, as are the photos you got there!! Cute, cute kiddos!
And happy belated birthday! I'm glad you got spoiled, and we were in the exact same position with our computer in March and it was like Christmas when we got a new one. It's so nice! And I was just sure that post was going to include something about an L series lens... ha ha!!
And lastly, your photo blog looks great! Look at you go! Someday, maybe, for me...if I ever feel like I have the time to devote to it. :) I'm so impressed by you!
Oh Morgan is getting so big and cuter by the minute. All your kids are so stinkin' cute. Happy belated birthday! Sounds like it was fabulous! Take care!
Oh my GOSH!! I LOVE these! And I am seriously in love with MOrgan and those eyes! I love this new spot and I so love these pictures! Great work !! Oh and LOVED the cookies:)
Seriously wish I had your talent. These are the best!
I cannot believe I haven't been able to see or hold that little Morgan, yet! She just looks delicious!!! I just want to squeeze those cheeks and she totally has your beautiful lips! Oh, she is sooo cute!
You really are amazing at photography! You could probably even make me look good. I know I should talk down about myself like that. You know what I mean.
You have the cutest kids. They are all so photogenic. I love the mermaid costume for your baby. It is to die for!!
Cool spot. I noticed in the Tuipala's photos that some of these are at this spot. Good work! I'd like to know where that is!
Post a Comment