Thursday, October 9, 2008

Since our last post. . .

Here is what Morgan has been up to lately.

Discovering her hands. . .

Eating, of course.
Pretending to eat while discovering her hands.

Just looking cute.

Smiling much bigger than this. . . but not with the camera around!

Aw the sweet life of a baby.

11 comments:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

She is adorable. And the more I see her, the more she is looking like Paige to me.

Everton Family said...

She is beautiful! You guys make darling children!

The Dixon Family said...

How fair is it that you have not just one, but THREE adorable kids?

Not fair I tell ya. Not fair at all.

Renae said...

Oh, she makes me almost miss babies.
If you subbed (?) at Janelles Bunko then you were exposed to some wild and crazy girls! I don't think I've ever felt so old and out of place before. :) I can't wait to go back!

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

She is beautiful! I think she looks a lot like Paige. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! And she looks just like a little Theobald! :o)

Melissa Stubbs said...

Morgan is cute, cute! I love all your pictures! They are so good. Check out our blog, I did a tribute to Flat Tyler!!!!!

Katie said...

She is so stinkin' cute! That about sums it up.

The Wright Family said...

What a little babe! She's so AWARE of things! They sure don't stay little for long.

Melissa Hodgen said...

She's like a doll. Too cute.