Tuesday, November 25, 2008

5th birthday----- Princess style!

The gifts were opened



the PINK cupcakes were frosted

the party favors were ready to go

the table was set

Morgan was BEYOND excited!

The princesses arrived

They ate royal pizza

got all dolled up with makeup, nail polish and "princess hair"

They opened gifts and screamed. . . A LOT.

I'm sure they slept soundly in their royal beds that night!


9 comments:

Allison Claire said...

I think almost every 5 year old girl's party is a princess one! (Alexis requested the same thing) It looks awesome! I love how you decorated, I am sure the girls had a great time. (oh, and of course the pictures look incredible!) :)

The Dixon Family said...

Dear Santa,

Will you please bring me a little girl this year to raise as my own? She will need cute, long hair and a love for everything princess.

Oh, and a handbook on how to be super crafty would be awesome too.

I've been really good this year.

Love,
Jordan

Heidi said...

Soo cute!! Those pictures look straight out of a magazine!! Good job! have a safe trip and have fun in San Diego, see you when you get back

Connie said...

Okay, did Martha Stewart come over and do Paige's party for you? I'm dying over those cute favor boxes.

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Paige!

The Viewer said...

What a fun mom you are! I'm excited to do great things like that with my kids.. when I get em. I love your pics.. you're so good :D

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Paige is five! Hannah had a princess birthday too. I love that the girls all came dressed up.

Heather said...

Hi - this is Heather from YL (boys carpool) I saw your link on Elishias blog!! :)
Super cute bday set-up, how FUN!
You have a cute fam.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Oh. my.gosh. Will you throw Sage's party for my?

Elisha said...

Yes, I guarantee you the princess over here slept wonderfully in her bed! That was quite the party! Taylor had so much fun! And the party favors...to die for! We had 2 other girls over here fighting over the party box!