Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Ty!

Can you believe that this guy is already 8! ***as of Dec 29th*** I can't. Where has the time gone?


He's so into:

the Wii
Legos
Star Wars
Drawing and writing stories
playing football with his friends
eating ribs
eating crab
eating
eating
eating. . . especially dinner!

He says things like:

BOO-YAH . . .can you believe it. . .he used to say "I'n dippin a chip!"
So long, SUCKERS! - he's the epitomy of videogame sportsmanship, as you can see.

He is a great big brother
He is an excellent student
He's so excited to be baptized



Happy Birthday buddy! We love you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kayleen, I can't believe your baby boy is 8. I have missed a few years???

Anonymous said...

Makes me feel old. I remember when we were all at your apartment in Utah when that now BIG guy was born!
Todd

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I love all of your Christmsas photos, I like the wrapping paper on the wall idea.

Melissa Hodgen said...

Congrats Ty. You're such a big boy! Can't wait to see baptism pics.

Elisha said...

He is such a cute kid! I love having him in scouts! Hopefully we didn't scare him away!

Anonymous said...

I swear Ty and Gage are so much alike even miles and miles away. Too bad these boys aren't closer!!! They would have so much fun together!