Sunday, December 14, 2008

sunset


The sunsets in AZ are amazing, especially when there is a little weather involved. I know, it rarely happens, (the weather, I mean) but when it does, it comes in full glory. Right before Thanksgiving we had a little rain shower and a full double rainbow clear across the sky. . you could see both ends of it! Unfortunately, we were on our way out of town and my camera was in the trunk. Just Friday night, though I got a shot of this gorgeous sunset. It came straight out of my camera. . no editing here! enjoy!

5 comments:

Tanner said...

yes, the sunsets in AZ. are amazing! I definitely agree!! I love the new Christmas background - the pic of the little kiddos are adorable!!

The Wright Family said...

It IS a beauty! It is one of the things I love about Southern Utah as well!

Renae said...

I love them. Beautiful picture

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Alright Kayleen, even your treats taste better than mine. No fair! ;) Thanks for the yummy plate of health food. Can I have the recipe for the chocolate balls that taste like nutty buddy's? So good!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OK, "peanut butter balls" sound way better than "nutty buddy's". Don't know where that came from. My email address is mcoverton@yahoo.com; and I pinky promise not to make them for people in the ward. :)