Monday, January 12, 2009

Baptism day

Ty was baptized this last Saturday, the 10th. He was very nervous on Thursday, but by Friday and Saturday he was really excited. Grandma and Grandpa Simmons, Grandma Barbs and Grandpa Hars, Cindy and Kevin, The Poulsen Family, The Stanford Family and Aunt Sharon were all there. Tyler was baptized last out of 8 kids. Shane and Ty both did great, even though the water was freezing.



9 comments:

Melissa Hodgen said...

How special! There's nothing more wonderful than father who is worthy to baptize their child. Everyone looks wonderful (especially you Kayleen).

Micaela said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS!! Can he seriously be OLD enough!? What a special day! I seriously love it!You look pretty ROCKIN' FYI!!!

Amber Chappell said...

Gosh...I thought Tyler was still like 5 or something! Congrats!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Wow, wow wow. I am having a seriously hard time reconciling the Tyler that is old enough to be baptized with the pre-school Tyler that I remember. He is so handsome. What a special day, what a great kid, what wonderful parents. you must be so proud.

Diana said...

Welcome to the newest member of the church!!!!Kisses..
Auntie D

The Wright Family said...

Congratulations Tyler! What a good looking family!!!

Elisha said...

Congrats Ty! We are so proud of you!

Tanner said...

Very sweet!! Wow-it's crazy you have an 8 year old?!!! Congrats Tyler, how wonderful to have a wonderful, worthy father to baptize you!! I completely agree with Melissa - there is nothing more wonderful than that! And Morgan is growing up - she is a DOLL!! Kayleen, you look so cute - love the hair!! What a special day for you all!!

Melissa Stubbs said...

Way to go Tyler! Macy just got baptized this weekend too! What a great time in their lives! It's great to be 8!!!