Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A little bloggin' slump lately, and, I know that my page header still says Merry Christmas. . . get over it. Sometimes we need a little celebration on this the 4th week of January (or maybe "we" are just too lazy/unmotivated/slow to change it this very moment.) Label me as whatever you want. Categorize me with those who leave their Christmas light up all year. . .whatever. I've found other things to occupy my time. Let me list them for you.

getting fit
spending more quality time with my kids
having FHE every Monday night
cooking healthier/tastier/newer recipes
(this had to happen or I was going to claw out my own eyes and give up on eating altogether)
pureeing veggies and feeding Morgan her first real foods which she likes, I mean LOVES
bathing her after the feeding frenzy takes place
working on Tyler's Bobcat, and now his Wolf

What I'm saying is. . . I'll post soon, with pictures and such. Just don't get your panties in a wad if you read regularly. We're still alive and well.

5 comments:

Connie said...

You are hilarious. We need to hang out sometime. As if you weren't busy enough!

Barbara Theobald said...

Yeah, Kayleen's back.....just goes to show you how much we love your pictures, your comments, and you!!!

The Wright Family said...

I'm seriously cracking up! Just what I needed for today...thank YOU!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Because, you know, my panties have been wadded up for several weeks now. love ya!

Jenny Lou said...

I love your new header. Your hair is getting so long. I really like it. Good luck getting out of the blogging slump. :)