Morgan is 6 months. . . well, technically 6 months and 3 weeks. height: 27 1/4 inches (85th %)
weight: 15 lbs 6 oz (30th %)
head circumference 42.9 (50th %)
She's showing off these cutsie little bottom teeth. I LOVE this phase! She said Da Da first. . . . . . despite all of my coaching efforts. She's also big into rocking back and forth on all fours. I better watch it. . .she'll be crawling before I know it. I see in my future many hours of fishing barbie shoes and legos out of her mouth.

"Watch mom. . . one handed!"
showoff.

8 comments:
She is so adorable. I love getting a glimpse into your life through your blog. Your family is darling.
Man you take GOOD pictures!!! I wish I was so talented! :) Mo's getting too big!!!!! But she is so adorable!!!!
She is so so so so CUTE! What a little light weight! Brennon was 19 pounds at his 4 months! You take outstanding pictures Kayleen!
Those baby blues are enough to melt me into a little love puddle. :) She's so stinkin' cute!
I just love looking at your blog because your pictures are always so good. Morgan is a cutie.
OH my gosh, those big blue eyes just KILL ME! She is going to be one heartbreaker!!!
Hey Kayleen, If you want me to send you whatever awesome, strange creation that I have in mind you will have to post the First Five game on your blog and offer to make something for the first five people who comment. Rules are Rules girl!
Wow - she is SO a cutie!! Love those gorgeous BLUE eyes!!
Post a Comment