Here's how tonight's dinner conversation went down.
Tyler: What number of job is this for you, Dad?
Me: Shane, tell him all of the jobs you've had before this one.
Shane: Well, I worked at McDonalds and a pizza place. Then I was a tutor.
Tyler: (making a fart noise) A TOOTER! HAAAAA! HAAAA! HEE, HEE HEE!!!!
Needless to say, our son may require a tutor in the near future. . . possibly for vocabulary.
7 comments:
Ah ha ha ha ha ha!
That is awesome!
What a clever/typical boy!
HAHA what a cutie! My nephew heard the ranch "toot" out of the bottle and he laughed and said "it tooted, it tooted!" BOYS!
that's hillarious...I can hear you guys in my head!!! can't wait to see you!
Shane does excel at tutoring!!! Love you guys, B, G and M
I just read Summer's blog....I'm so sorry about the pinewood derby. I'm going to check to see when ours is here, wouldn't that be awesome if he could join in here? Probably not a chance. I know he was really excited about it as was his Dad!!! Bummer, but we are so excited for all of you to come. We will try and make it up to him. It's tough to have to make hard choices even at 8. Love, B
Tyler always makes me laugh! I still tell people about the hookers/coat hangers mix up.
That little booger-butt!
Post a Comment