Monday, March 9, 2009

disneyland





Last weekend we made the trek to Disneyland with Summer, Spencer, the kids, Grandma Barbs and Grandpa Har. It was perfect weather, and the kids had so much fun!


Tyler found his bravery (and his soprano voice) riding on Space Mountain for the first time. He also somehow came to the conclusion that if he pulled his tooth out, he wouldn't have to get braces on the following Tuesday.


I guess Disneyland can't make ALL of your dreams come true.


Here's a nice before and after. (Braces and lovely monthly payments as of Tuesday March 3rd.)




Mo had her first ride (outside the womb) on the carousel. She also rode Pinocchio's ride, Roger Rabbit's crazy ride, Buzz Lightyear, the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Summer and I thought it was so cute that the girls stopped to pet their horse goodbye when they got off the carousel.



Macey, Maddie, and Paige just LOVED the princesses.



Tyler and Max are the best of buddies. They played hard all 3 days and Tyler was so sad to see Max go.





Paige says that her favorite things at Disneyland were, Mickey Mouse, the princesses, and Toontown.


Here she is at toontown. You'll need a closeup of that face.

Scary, eh! What a goofball!




Waiting in line at Pirates of the Caribbean.

By the end of the night, all of the kids had crashed except for Tyler. He waited in line with us to go on Indiana Jones. He always was a little night owl.
What a fun trip!

3 comments:

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

How's Ty doing with his braces? Is his mouth sore? Poor kid!! Can't imagine having braces when you're that young!

It looks like you guys had a blast!!! Yea!!

Micaela said...

I didn't realize you could GET braces that early!

I love your pictures and feel GREEN with envy when i hear of a Disneyland/world trip taken without me. THE INJUSTICE! Seriously I almost cried every time I saw a princess in disneyworld. When I saw the castle it was like all of my dreams were finally coming true! i love that place.

I love Paigey's hair! and mo(such a cute little name)is unbelievably cute! You are a babe yourself! That pic of you and baby? SO CUTE! :)

Barbara Theobald said...

Thanks for the fun pictures and finally, we see handsome Ty with his green braces. He still is cute as a button!!! He probably will be mad at me for saying that, but he really is handsome and such a great kid!!!