Sunday, April 26, 2009

Touchdown!


Well, he's gone and done it! He scored his first touchdown in a game yesterday. I would say he's a modest guy. If you try to congratulate him, or tell him how cool it was, he gets SOOO embarrassed. Shane told him that he should call Grandmas and Grandpas and tell them. No way, he said. What a cool cat.

They won the first game 13 to 12. The second game didn't go quite as good, but they kept up.

6 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

yea Tyler! That's exciting!

Melissa Hodgen said...

Ah! He's getting too big too fast. But, what a handsome little dude.

England Family said...

Well done Tyler! I can't believe how grown up you are!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations Tyler!

Barbara Theobald said...

That's my GRANDSON!!!! Way to go Ty. Great picture too. I want a copy!!! Keep up the good work. I'm glad you are enjoying the game. Love, Grandma Barbs

The Wright Family said...

Great job Tyson!