Man, I haven't looked at your blog in forever! Your kids are so dang cute I can't stand it. I'm glad things are going so good for y'all. We miss y'all!
sooo funny! When my twins were babies they would do that too but on accident. They would just sit there and scream like it was torture until somebody took it off of them. And they would hold their breath and flail their arms like they couldn't breathe.I never could understand why they didn't just pull it off themselves or why they would think their eyes have anything to do with breathing. Don't you wonder what goes through their little minds?
5 comments:
That is too funny!! What a cutie!
That's sooo cute! She's adorable.
Man, I haven't looked at your blog in forever! Your kids are so dang cute I can't stand it. I'm glad things are going so good for y'all. We miss y'all!
sooo funny! When my twins were babies they would do that too but on accident. They would just sit there and scream like it was torture until somebody took it off of them. And they would hold their breath and flail their arms like they couldn't breathe.I never could understand why they didn't just pull it off themselves or why they would think their eyes have anything to do with breathing. Don't you wonder what goes through their little minds?
serioulsy, what could be more fun?
Post a Comment