Who doesn't love junk? After all. . . one man's trash is another man's treasure right. . .or lady's treasure. I love finding old nasty treasures in thrift stores and at yard sales and transforming them into something cool. Here are the finds of the week.

She's as good as new. I may add a stencil to the front later on.



I've also painted and the golfer and I. . . o.k. mostly the golfer. . . hung curtains in the living room. Now, I just need to add a little color.

Bread box $4.99 at Goodwill (Spotted similar version at a local store for 38.00)
It was actually really clean, just needed a little paint and . . . .
It was actually really clean, just needed a little paint and . . . .
She's as good as new. I may add a stencil to the front later on.I also found this cute little basket for $.99.

And this oh-so-lovely little purse for $1.99. . . don't laugh if you were the one who threw it out/donated it. I think it has charm.

Here's what I've added to the front entryway along with the pictures of the family

I've also painted and the golfer and I. . . o.k. mostly the golfer. . . hung curtains in the living room. Now, I just need to add a little color.
6 comments:
I love your finds and great transformation on the bread box! I'll have to come see your paint and curtains!
Well your talent and eye never ceases to amaze me.....I want a breadbox just like that, in fact, I used to have one while the kids grew up. You did an awesome job. Show us the curtains.....how fun. Love ya, Barbs
I love that breadbox! Those are some fun finds. Aren't really cheap deals the best? You have a great eye for your projects.
hmmmm....need a couple more kids? J/k I love all of craftiness!!!
very cute and talented! I have to remember paint does wonders!!
You inspire me. I found a breadbox that is almost an exact replica at the exact same price at my local thrift store. I couldn't pass it up. It won't store bread but other unsightly items. Thanks for the great idea.
Post a Comment