The rest of the week was packed with golf, worming and more 4-wheeling. I should have captured the kids while they were worming, but by then, I had almost filled my camera. We had an all-around great time.
I got to take a few pictures of Marilyn and Ryan and their new little cutie patootie.

Mater was feeling left out. . . (I swear he was Mares. He looked at me and his eyes said, "take my picture while I'm young and handsome.")

Ty and Grandma had to get their fill of the microscope. Their favorite subject. . . wasps.

Grandma also taught Ty how to play Sudoku.


Vivian and Mo became best buddies. . . . willing to share everything, including the leftover pizza stuck in their teeth.
And, we picnicked pizza style at airport park.

Shane took Dad on his first round of 18 holes. . . . hopefully not his last.

And, I went with Mom around sunset to photograph the temple.




1 comment:
Wow- gorgeous pictures of the temple, and I love the first birthday shots too. Sounds like you guys have had an awesome summer!!
Post a Comment