I swapped with fellow photographer Larry Reeves way back in May, and we just now got the pictures to each other. Um. . . embarrassing. They turned out great, and I can't wait to blow one up for our entryway. Thanks Larry!
Wow - those look so awesome! What a cute family! Love the pics!! Guess what?? We're moving out by you guys!!! Crazy huh?!?! We're way excited... just the neighborhood north of you guys... maybe we'll be in the same ward?!?! :) I hope that's okay!! I'm way excited and I hope you are too... if you're not, don't tell me! ;)
Kaylene~ Those are some way cute pictures. Your kids are growing up fast but don't they :). Have a great day!! (By the way this is Ryan's sister so you are not confused.)
8 comments:
Veeerrry cute! What a good looking family!
They turned out great! I guess it's easy when you have such a cute family!
Wow - those look so awesome! What a cute family! Love the pics!! Guess what?? We're moving out by you guys!!! Crazy huh?!?! We're way excited... just the neighborhood north of you guys... maybe we'll be in the same ward?!?! :) I hope that's okay!! I'm way excited and I hope you are too... if you're not, don't tell me! ;)
Kaylene~ Those are some way cute pictures. Your kids are growing up fast but don't they :). Have a great day!!
(By the way this is Ryan's sister so you are not confused.)
So Cute!
YOU and your family are beautiful! It's fun to see you as "the mom" because I still of you you as "high school Kayleen".. :)
They look great! Isn't it nice to be in front of the camera instead of behind it for a change?
I love them!! And thank you so much for taking my kids today!!!!
Post a Comment