Me: Who's that?
Paige: Oh, that's Shawn
Me: Is he in your class?
Paige: Yup.
10 minutes later. . . .
Paige: Mom, Shawn has a girlfriend.
Me: What? In Kindergarten? He's too little to have a girlfriend. Who's his girlfriend?
Paige: Me
Me: What?!?!
Paige: He told me I was his girlfriend.
Me: You're too little to have a boyfriend.
Paige: HE'S not MY boyfriend. I'm just his girlfriend.
Me: you better not kiss that boy. . . just tell him you are too little to kiss boys
Paige: He didn't kiss me MOM, he just hugged me. And, he told me I was the beautifulest girl in the whole class. And, he told me I was the most beautifulest girl in the whole universe.
Me: That Shawn sure is a smooth talker. oh goody *sigh*
She also lost 2 teeth recently. One at home, and one at school in the lunchroom. "Mom, I tried to eat my second sandwich, but I bit it, and their was BLOOD on my sandwich!" (Oh, that's appetizing.)
In other news:
Morgan has started walking. (First they're walking. . . and, before you know it. . . they're being someone's girlfriend at school.)
She started about a month ago pushing this little red chair up the hallway. For her birthday, she got a little stroller/walker and has been kissing (a.k.a licking) her baby and taking it for walks every day. Just that last couple of days she has been braving it on her own.
8 comments:
That is hilarious! Keep her away from Aiden, he was kissing girls in Kindergarten.
Um.
Please move close to us.
She and Gav could be b/gfriends. But he'd rather DIE than call her that.
Trust me.
Oh heavens, how can this be?! Crazy how fast they start, huh? Well, smart boy though, picking the most beautifulest girlfriend. :)
So I've loved getting all caught up here...love your family pics, I ADORE Morgan's one year photos, seriously love them (esp. the frosting on her big toe!)! And I loved all of your Idaho posts...aren't summers in Idaho the best? Oh, I miss them! It was fun reading all about your trip and seeing your pictures...and it was especially fun seeing you in person! You have such a cute family!
DANGER! Kindergarten boyfriends are the scariest:)
Morgan is walking? Where has the time gone? Cute videos :)
are you really surprised? That tall beatuiful girl in the class. Who could blame him. And maybe I'll get to meet Morgan before she goes off to Kindergarten :)
Lexi had a Kindergarten boyfriend too. He was pretty darn cute if I do say so myself! Turns out they never talked to each other very much though.
AHHH! Now I'm REALLY stressed out about Catherine going to kindergarten in 2 years! Is there anyway I could delay it like another 100?! SO Funny! I love Paige! What a gal!
Post a Comment