Some days your kids are just over-the-top cute. Sometimes on those days, other people's kids are really cute too. It just so happened that day was today. Double whammy, two birds with one stone. . . that sort of thing.
Cute display #1 :
We'll call him Mr. "L" (which may or may not stand for Mr. La La La La Love)
He was my photoshoot today, what a cutie, right!

Cute display # 2:
"Mr. La La La La Love" puttin' the moves on Morgan.
(cute only until Morgan knows the word 'boy')


Cute display # 3:
Poutiest lips that you ever did see.
Seriously insane lips plumpness going on here.
Cute display #4:
the "Low Squat"
There is only ONE "Low Squat" and she's doing it. Don't try this at home. You may injure yourself. Believe me. Her little diaper is about 2 millimeters from the tile. Connie says she squats like a Russian. (Quite frankly, I'm not sure I want to see any Russians squatting.)
Cute Display # 5:
This is what Paige was holding when she came off of the bus today. . . ummm, "can Mom borrow that for a little few pictures?" I'm such a nerd. Check out the little nest. It's made out of garbage, probably from the school grounds. The bird is a cotton ball with feathers glued on it. She played with "her" all afternoon. I think we've found the perfect family pet. 100% recycled and we wouldn't have to bury it at the end of the summer.


I also wish that I could have had a video camera today when Morgan learned how to nod 'yes'. All I said was, Mo, do you want a cracker and her head started bobbing up and down. Of course I had to put it to the test to see if she really knew what it meant. Sure enough!
At dinner:
"Mo, do you want a cookie?" ------ head bob yes
"Mo, do you want a punch to the face?" ----- pause. . . . scowly eyes. . . punching her own face. . . all of us cracking up
"Mo, do you want some juice?" ------ head bob yes
I would have also liked to have a video of Paige singing Mo a little lullaby in the car on the way to dinner. . . so sweet.
Like I said. . .some days you want to string them up by their toenails, and other days it's just one "cute" display after another. I love these kids. I love watching them grow and learn. They're oh-so-sweet and sometimes sour, but always always always my babies, no matter how big they get.
7 comments:
Gosh.
Move closer.
SOOOOOOOOO cute!! I miss Ty and Paigey and I need to squeeze little Morgan!
Cuteness galor!!!!
Cute post. I love the new pet. We may need to get one of those the next time the kids ask for a dog. It was fun hanging out yesterday!
Mo is so stinkin' cute!!! Love those lips!
You have the C.U.T.E.S.T. family! I have never seen such pouty lips!
Morgan is adorable!
Post a Comment