Paige: Where are we going
Me: To this cotton field just up the road
Paige: Cotton?
Me: Yup
Paige: Can we eat it?
Me: It's not cotton CANDY. Well, you could eat it if you want to, but I don't think it would taste very good. . . I mean, don't try to eat it.
Tyler: Paige, you make clothes out of it!
Tyler: Mom, how come we don't wear clothes made out of sheep's fur.
Me: Sheep's fur! HEE HEE!
Me: 'Cause it's itchy, and it's too hot in arizona
Tyler: oh
Paige: is there a playground in the cotton?
Me: um. . . no.
Paige: dang








9 comments:
Great pictures! Happy Belated Birthday!!!
You're kids are such good sports! Mine see the camera coming and either hide or make funny faces. Very cute pictures. You're so talented and your kids are so cute!
I love the pictures! You are so talented!
I love them! The cotton almost looks like snow! Bring your camera when you come to visit in April ;)
I love what you did to my blog btw!!
And I thought cotton only great in the deep South not the desert. Photos are fabulous.
What fun pictures! Hey Happy late Birthday! I really need to give you a call! I am a terrible sister! Tyler, Paige and Morgan all look so old!
As always, your photos are fabulous, but your kids are even gorgeouser! LOL! Seriously beautiful children.
Wow Kayleen, those turned out amazing! I guess it helps to have adorable kiddos!
Oh Kayleen, I wish I had your talent! These are so cute.
Post a Comment