Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday!

Wasn't it only yesterday that she was 2? I'm sure that it was. She loved her blankie and loved to go on walks. She sucked her little thumb until it was raw and we had to tape gloves on her hands to heal the infection. She couldn't wait until Daddy got home. . still can't! Her favorite thing to do was play the keyboard and swing. . . oh the swings. If you put her on the swings it could be more than an hour pushing and pushing. She would still kick and scream when it was time to go home. She was not afraid to talk to anybody. . and she still isn't. Her favorite food in the world was fruit snacks. She couldn't wait to go to school like Ty Ty. Now, she's in Kindergarten and loving every minute of it! I can't believe how she's grown!

Her favorite color is PINK
She LOVES her music class
Her best friend in Kindergarten is Sean
When she grows up, she wants to be a VET
She is the entertainment of our household with her wit and silliness.
She reads like a pro
She loves swimming, kitties and playing with Tyler and Mo.
She always brings Mo to us first thing in the morning. . .and I do mean FIRST thing in the AM. . I'm talkin' before the sunrise . . . joy of our life.
She learned to tie her shoes
She learned to ride her bike without training wheels. . . only in the grass MOM!


We love you Paige! Happy Birthday!
now, stop growing!



2 comments:

Jenny Lou said...

Happy b-day Paige!!!!! Kayleen, did you really post this at 4:51 AM? :)

Jenny Lou said...

I was pretty sure you didn't post then, I was just giving you a hard time. That is a cute idea to post at the time they were born though.