Mo has really arrived. Today was her first day in nursery. That's right folks. . . the big 18 month mark to the day. Handled it like a pro. I put her down. . . she saw the toys. . . she never looked back. That's my girl! I have to admit I teared up a little when she didn't look back. Silly me! I also teared up a little when I peeked in for the 30th time and she was doing Itsy Bitsy Spider.
Oh, here she is now.
Mo. Morgan. Mo-Mo
Can you tear yourself away from your little people for 1 second while I ask you a few questions?


yup, yup that's your horse. Let's focus here.
Put the thumb down . . . I repeat, put the thumb down and nobody gets hurt.We're going to have to make this interview quick folks, she's already lost interest.
Let's start out simple. . . Can you say cheese?
Good, good, now on to the more advanced moves.
Can you show me your pits?
Where's your neck?
Where's your elbow? (or upper arm/bicep. . close enough.)
Ooooo, now we're really getting into it! Where are your toes?
and your scary teeth?
Show me your belly?
Now, where are your eyes?And where is your arm?
(Raise your hand, raise your hand if you're sure!)
Thank you for your time miss Morgan. Just one more question,
Can you show me those grumpy eyes?
And, there you have it folks. 18-month-old-Mo in a nutshell.It's all goots.
(translation: GOOTS anything she doesn't know how to say. "Milk", "good", "Paige", "crackers", "I need a drink", "Mom you're pretty much the coolest person around". . . . etc.)

8 comments:
These are precious. She is the cutest thing and I love her hair. Yea for nursery!
She is gorgeous! I can't wait for 18mths already, but August is a long way away!!!
That was awesome! Mo-Mo is absolutely adorable...and I'm sooo glad that she loves nursery! That is VERY rare for a first weeker to do so well!!!!
Granted it's the third week with new teachers (both men btw) but Waverly is still tearing up and she will be 2 next month! Morgan deserves an award.
Cutest pictures. Who's your photographer???Ü
Cute pictures! Isn't it weird having the 2nd and 3rd hour free? Time to have another baby, right??? Haha
She is darling! And you are talented!
What a cute little girl you have Kayleen, both of them are!
Wow, 18 months?? Holy cow, where has the time gone?? Se is so adorable! I'm so sad she's not in one of my nurseries though :(
Post a Comment