Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A new man!


Guess who got their braces off today!

Here was the little fella spring 2009.


And here he is now!

He celebrated with a large pack of beef jerky and a large snickers packed with peanuts and chewy caramel. . . both forbidden with braces.




AWWW! What a handsome lil' fella! (Seriously, I can only get away with these nicknames for a short time longer. I've got to use them as often as I can.)

6 comments:

Hollie said...

Glad to see the broken wire didn't delay this momentous occasion!!

The Dixon Family said...

Wow.

So handsome.

Seriously.

Sooooo handsome.

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

Awesome!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Snickers aren't aloud? Crap.
He looks so handsome!

Connie said...

Such a handsome kid! That is certainly a momentous occasion!

Thanks so much for playing for us tonight! I think the girls did great.

Anonymous said...

he is soo handsome!!