Thursday, July 29, 2010

Almost the whole family

Fourth of July, 2010
Here we are, at our finest except for Mat. Not that he wasn't at his finest. . . he just wasn't able to make it.
Ty is upset.
Apparently he didn't get the memo that the second picture was going to be silly.
I think it's funny.
I chuckle every time I see the picture. Tyler in the perfect picture pose.
HEE HEE!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

That's so funny because I just looked at these pictures on facebook and my first thought was, "oh,they have everyone but Mat" and then I looked at the second one and had to flip back to the first one to see if Tyler's had moved at all. He looked exactly the same! How funny. What a cute family picture! That's fun that you were almost all together.

Hollie said...

LOL! Poor Ty...missing out on the goofy picture. He's a good little poser though, isn't he!

Jenny Murdock said...

Tracie ALSO missed out on the goofy look. (must be the age!) She realized it just after that picture and wanted a re-take!!!! I told her we weren't doing another one and that is why she was SO happy in the grandkid picture. :)

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

unless Tyler always has his silly face on...haha