Friday night was date night. We procrastinated getting a babysitter. "We" meaning "I." I proceeded to call 15 homes. I was rejected and/or met with an answering machine 15 times. WOW.
Plan B. Family group date.
Normally, even the thought makes me shudder. . . . but, when I haven't been out of the house all week I'm willing to take risks.
Enter Fuddruckers. Bless you Fuddruckers. (just don't get tongue tied saying it)
Normally, even the thought makes me shudder. . . . but, when I haven't been out of the house all week I'm willing to take risks.
Enter Fuddruckers. Bless you Fuddruckers. (just don't get tongue tied saying it)
No wait, no waitress and burgers as big as your head. What more could a family of 5 ask for? We ate until we had to be rolled out of the door, and then we moved on to Megamind at the Pictureshow. (I love that they named it the Pictureshow. It reminds me of my grandma)
Megamind in 3D, mind you. (No pun intended.) It was really funny. Plus, nobody whined for treats or popcorn. . . nobody even mentioned them. Hallelujah! Dreamworks has redeemed themselves this past year with How to Train Your Dragon and now Megamind. On the way out, there was no recycle bin for the 3D glasses. Somehow, I ended up with 5 pairs of 3D glasses in my purse.
Fast forward to Saturday afternoon. Dr. Theobald has popped the lenses out of the glasses. Paige has found her new favorite toy.
Megamind in 3D, mind you. (No pun intended.) It was really funny. Plus, nobody whined for treats or popcorn. . . nobody even mentioned them. Hallelujah! Dreamworks has redeemed themselves this past year with How to Train Your Dragon and now Megamind. On the way out, there was no recycle bin for the 3D glasses. Somehow, I ended up with 5 pairs of 3D glasses in my purse.
Fast forward to Saturday afternoon. Dr. Theobald has popped the lenses out of the glasses. Paige has found her new favorite toy.
Meet Margo.

She's part cute little girl/part dirty rotten swindler. I had to buy the stuffed animals and then give them back to her. There was no refund.
2 comments:
i love margo!! i tried to get my little girl to get fake glasses and she wouldn't!! your kids are so stinking cute!! i can't get enough of them!!
Ha,Ha, Ha!!!!! Margo cracks me up!!! Love your new blog look. I need some help with mine. Maybe you could talk me through some stuff sometime. Had a good time chatting yesterday. Love Ya!!!!
Post a Comment