Thursday, January 6, 2011

Laugh more

We all need to laugh more. My friend, Jordan, shared these videos on her blog. I felt the need to pass on the love. You'll laugh. . . outloud. . . even if you're by yourself. . . so don't try to watch them on your iphone when you're supposed to be working.

You won't be able to choose a favorite.

I swear, some people really make the most of their Christmas breaks.

I can't wait to show these to my kids tomorrow.

Episode 1


Episode 2


Episode 3

5 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

I'm so glad you foudn as much joy in them as I have. Seriously. I've watched them three times today.

Natalie said...

Those were very cute. I liked the 3rd one the most. And I think this should be a family home evening project for you all in the future, I'd like to see your adorable kids telling a family story.

Ryan, Marilyn, and Karalee said...

OK so Kara thinks I have mental issues now,I was Laughing so hard I was crying, my guts were even hurting. What a hilarious idea. Seriously you made my day!

brian_angela said...

These were awesome. I wanna make one! The first one was the best, especially at the 3:27 mark.

brian_angela said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.