















I love Easter. Great church messages, family and friends and lots of treats.
This year we went to a cabin with friends. Paige played her little heart out with the girls and Tyler did his best to avoid the girls. We grilled hamburgers, played frisbee golf and played several revealing rounds of "Things." Tyler decided he was old enough to join in with the adults. I'm pretty sure he learned a lot. . . way too much. We Easter egg hunted and pigged out on candy and cookies.
This year we went to a cabin with friends. Paige played her little heart out with the girls and Tyler did his best to avoid the girls. We grilled hamburgers, played frisbee golf and played several revealing rounds of "Things." Tyler decided he was old enough to join in with the adults. I'm pretty sure he learned a lot. . . way too much. We Easter egg hunted and pigged out on candy and cookies.
1 comment:
That picture of Tyler cracks. me. up.
Post a Comment